17 April 2008

sup

Private Editors. is now available on iTunes. Hooray. That New Year's Resolution I made over a year ago was fully accomplished.

I've been steadily working on ANOMIE. Sorry to sound repetitive. I uploaded another song to my myspace, "Buttercup." Kinda goes against the constitution of the album, but nonetheless I found it pertinent, because I am human, I relapse like the best of them.

I am hoping to do more travel in a few months, on a more extreme measure than just a south/west coast venture. I really want it to affect me as an artist, positively, I want to grow. I want to record sounds from foreign places and use them in songs. I think this could be useful.

So far, I have 12 tracks for ANOMIE... I'm debating whether or not I want to remove Buttercup and add a different track. Depends on how fast I get sick of it.

xo
misu

1 comment:

Little locked room. said...

Oh Tara I'm I had no idea you were doing so much work! I'm so proud and happy for you. Hopefully I can be inspired by your motivation and get to work on moving my own life forward!

Goodluck!
-Camille